Hupy and Abraham investigator Tony Pan Sanfelipo as God on a motorcycle, with "Rebel on the Highway" writer and producer Charlie Brechtel
In the dead of winter, not much beats a cozy day inside with a good movie. Check out our staff picks of motorcycle flicks to get you through til Spring!
- On Any Sunday: A 1971 classic featuring racers from the ‘60s and ‘70s, including Steve McQueen, Mert Lawwill, and Malcom Smith.
- Outlaws and Patriots: Vietnam vet Craz (Frank Verbeck) returns home to the states. He finds family and friendship in a local motorcycle gang, which then uncovers a local terrorist plot. Based on a true story.
- Road: A heart-wrenching film about the victories, defeats, crashes and challenges overcome through the generations by the Dunlop family.
- Closer to the Edge: A thrilling documentary about the most dangerous and deadly race in motorcycling, the Isle of Man TT, featuring Guy Martin.
- The World’s Fastest Indian: Based on a true story set in 1967. “The World’s Fastest Indian” is the grass-roots story of New Zealander Burt Munroe’s dream to set a new world record with his Indian on the Bonneville Salt Flats.
- Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man: Released in 1991, two friends fight for their lives after accidentally robbing an armored vehicle transporting drugs.
- The Wild One: The 1953 classic, a story of two rival motorcycle gangs in a small town.
- My Mother Dreams the Satan’s Disciples in New York: An Oscar-winning biker comedy, released in 1999.
- Moto: A documentary encompassing everything dirt, featuring breathtaking shots of supercross, off-road, woods riding, enduro, FMX and motocross.
- Why We Ride: Something for everyone, a comprehensive story of what motorcycles mean to riders.
- Easy Rider: A 1969 classic counterculture film about two hippie bikers riding across the country in search of spiritual truth.
- One Man’s Dream: The amazing true story of the backyard conception, design and racing of the world famous Britten bikes.
EDIT - Some crowd favorites to add!
13. Dust to Glory
14. Rebel On the Highway
15. Wild Hogs
16. 21 Days Under the Sky
17. Point and Shoot
18. Faster (and its sequels)
19. Take it to the Limit
20. The Unrideables 1 and 2
21. Then Came Bronson
22. Beyond the Law
And don't forget to tune in to our very own Tony Sanfelipo starring in the Biker’s Inner Circle production of “Rebel on the Highway” in summer of 2017.