Since 2007, Hupy and Abraham, S.C. has been honored to have actor William Shatner as a firm spokesperson. Hupy and Abraham, S.C. traces its roots to the late 1960s, which is about when William Shatner became a household name for his role as Captain James T. Kirk, Commander of the USS Enterprise in Star Trek.
The Last Five Decades Have Been Prosperous
Since 1969, William Shatner has:
- Worked on Star Trek: The Animated Series.
- Acted in several Star Trek movies.
- Played the title role, a police sergeant, on the television series T.J. Hooker.
- Hosted Rescue 911. Mr. Shatner won a People’s Choice Award for Favorite New TV Dramatic Series for his work in this reality TV show.
- Acted as attorney Denny Crane in The Practice and Boston Legal. Mr. Shatner won two Emmy awards and a Golden Globe award for his work in this role.
William Shatner has also written novels and worked as a musician and a director over the past few decades.
At the same time, Hupy and Abraham has successfully represented thousands injured people throughout Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa. We have worked hard to get them the fair recoveries they deserve after being injured in car crashes, motorcycle wrecks, pharmaceutical or medical device accidents, slip and fall accidents, dog bite accidents, and other incidents. Every month, we recover millions of dollars for those who have been hurt by other people’s negligent or intentional actions.
Now William Shatner Is a Spokesperson for Hupy and Abraham
As Mr. Shatner continues to act in television shows, movies and commercials, he is a committed spokesperson for Hupy and Abraham and, thus, an important ally to those who have been hurt. We are proud of Mr. Shatner’s work and we look forward to continuing our alliance with him as we carry on representing those who have been seriously hurt and those who have lost loved ones in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa accidents.