Dear Hupy and Abraham,
Thank you for your generous sponsorship to our 2016 Skyline Music Series! Each year COA serves over 10,000 people – serving children, strengthening families, and building community:
- COA continues its 11O-year legacy of sending kids to camp! Over the past two summers, COA has provided scholarship support for over 500 children to enjoy the wonders of Camp Helen Brachman in Almond, Wisconsin.
- We operate two high-quality early education centers for children ages 0-6, including COA's brand new Burke Early Education Center; and COA's home-based literacy program for children ages 3-5 gets parents involved so their children are ready to start for school and succeed.
- COA's two Family Resource Centers provide parents and young children resources, learning, and the support they need to ensure healthy development.
- Year-round youth development programming at our three urban community centers, including COA's new COA Holton Center and at 7 Milwaukee Public Schools focus on academics, recreation, arts and cultural programs and community engagement.
- Community development initiatives to improve the neighborhoods served by COA include the development of Kadish Park and COA's Skyline Music Series; and the transformation of Milwaukee's Amani neighborhood with the new Moody Park, the pediatric and family care clinic at COA's Goldin Center in partnership with Children's Hospital, our new early child education center, and family and resident engagement programming.
Our commitment to providing quality programs is paralleled by our commitment to financial efficiency and transparency. Ninety cents of every dollar raised goes directly to supporting Milwaukee families, ranking COA among the top charities nationwide.
We appreciate your support and the impact it has in the lives of the children and families we serve. Again, thank you for investing in Milwaukee's children and families!
Thomas P. Schneider