First of all, we are terribly sorry for your loss. It is never easy to deal with tragic accidents like this one, but we applaud your bravery for standing up and asking the tough questions in the name of your family.
While we cannot give you an exact answer since we do not know all of the specifics of your case, we can tell you that in any Wisconsin wrongful death claim there are certain circumstances that should always be considered.
It is important that the Wisconsin accident lawyer you choose to represent you for your husband’s loss makes sure that the following Milwaukee wrongful death claim damages are addressed:
- The loss of income that your family is experiencing due to his passing
- The cost of his funeral and burial expenses
- The loss of companionship, protection, love, and affection that you and your children will no longer be able to experience from him
- The cost of any medical bills—his and those of your family—that are directly related to his fatal accident
- The pain and suffering that you and your children must endure because of his death
It is never easy dealing with the loss of a loved one, and our thoughts are with you. We encourage anyone facing a similar situation to contact Hupy and Abraham toll-free at 800.800.5678 for a confidential and complimentary case evaluation so that you can learn your legal rights.