You ask an important question because you don’t want to bother pursuing a Roundup® injury lawsuit if you have no chance of winning.
Two Things Must Be True in a Roundup® Case
To successfully recover damages in a Roundup® case, you must prove that:
- You were exposed to Roundup®
- You have non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma or another type of cancer
Roundup® exposure and a cancer diagnosis do not guarantee that your case will be successful, but they do indicate that you should speak with a Roundup® injury lawyer who can evaluate your potential claim and advise you of your legal options.
Meet With a Roundup® Lawyer for Free
The best way to know whether you have a Roundup® claim that is worth pursuing is to talk to a Roundup® attorney. Our experienced injury lawyers believe that everyone who develops cancer from Roundup® deserves a fair recovery.
Accordingly, we offer free case consultations. During your case consultation and, if you hire us, in the months to come, we will ask you questions and gather evidence to determine:
- Where you were exposed to Roundup®. Roundup® exposure may occur at your home, business, or in the course of your employment if you work in landscaping, farming, golf course maintenance, or a similar field.
- When you were exposed to Roundup®. To the extent possible, we will find out the dates when you were exposed to Roundup® to determine how much exposure you had to the herbicide.
- The cause of your cancer. We will review your medical records and talk to your doctor or expert witnesses to determine if your cancer was more likely than not caused by Roundup® exposure.
If your claim is successful, then we will fight hard to get you the compensation that you deserve for past and future healthcare costs, lost income, out-of-pocket expenses, physical pain, emotional suffering, and other damages as allowed by law.
Call us or start a live chat with us today to schedule your case evaluation and to find out, for free, whether you have a potential Roundup® case.