We are so sorry to hear of the loss of your spouse in a recent car accident. You understandably have a lot of questions following your loved one’s death including how best to protect your legal rights. An experienced Milwaukee personal injury attorney can help you understand your rights and the type of case that you may need to file in order to get the damages that you deserve.

Since your loved one died in a car accident you may be able to file a car accident wrongful death case. In order to recover damages, your Milwaukee wrongful death lawyer will need to prove that the other driver breached a duty of care by failing to act like a reasonable driver and that that breach of duty of care resulted in your loved one’s death.

If your loved one had survived the accident then he or she may have been able to bring a claim to our car crash lawyer in Milwaukee. If your loved one had died as a result of some other accident then you might have another type of wrongful death case to bring.

However, due to the circumstances of what happened to your spouse you will most likely need to bring a wrongful death case based on the car accident injuries. For more information about your legal claim, we encourage you to contact our experienced Milwaukee wrongful death lawyers at 1-800-800-5678 or 414-223-4800 and to read our FREE book, The Ultimate Guide for Automobile Accident Victims.