Car accidents in Wisconsin happen every day, so it stands to reason that collisions will most likely occur wherever you travel — even on vacation. Watch this video to find out what you should do if you are involved and injured in an out-of-state auto accident.

If you are a Wisconsin resident and are involved in a Florida car accident while on vacation, you will have many questions. The first thing that you will want to do is to contact an attorney who you can trust. At Hupy and Abraham, our Milwaukee injury lawyers handle cases throughout the entire nation and are aware of the different state laws that may apply in your case. 

To make sure your interests are being protected, call our Wisconsin accident attorneys at Hupy and Abraham 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a free, no-obligation consultation at 800.800.5678.

Jason F. Abraham
Connect with me
Helping car accident and personal injury victims throughout Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa since 1993.