Following car accidents that involve injuries, many people don’t know whether they should hire a personal injury lawyer or try to resolve their case on their own. Do you know what the best option is for you? Find out here in this video.

After a crash on Interstate 380, I-80, or any other road in Iowa, the best thing you can do for yourself is to contact an attorney immediately. The reason this is important is because insurance companies don’t want to pay out what car accident claims are truly worth. While an insurance adjuster might sound nice or that he or she cares about your situation, you need to remember that the entire process is an adversarial process—designed to pay you as little money as possible.

In order to get the compensation you deserve, you should get an auto accident attorney involved. Attorneys experienced in these matters will know what to do to make sure you get every dollar you are entitled to. In fact, insurance studies have shown that people with lawyers get paid three times the amount of money on their claims to those without lawyers.

To have a seasoned lawyer on your side who knows how to fight the insurance company for your just compensation, contact a law firm who has successfully represented thousands of injured victims. Call Hupy and Abraham in Cedar Rapids for a free consultation at 800.800.5678 or contact us online at

Jason F. Abraham
Connect with me
Helping car accident and personal injury victims throughout Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa since 1993.