I am consistently asked, ‘How long do I have to file a claim after I've been involved in a car accident?’  This time frame is called the statute of limitations, and it can vary from state to state. 

If you don’t file a lawsuit within that period of time, you will be forever barred from filing a claim against the other driver or insurance company. In the event you’re driving in another state and you have an accident, you’re going to need to find out what the statute of limitations is. Don’t let that time run out. 

Regardless of the state where you’re involved in an accident, call me, Attorney Jason Abraham, at 1-800-800-5678.

Jason F. Abraham
Connect with me
Helping car accident and personal injury victims throughout Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa since 1993.