Anytime a car crash occurs there is typically damage to the body panels of the vehicles involved. When a car sustains damage to its bumper, fender, or elsewhere on its body, it will require some time at an auto body shop for repairs. Unfortunately, this can be a major inconvenience.

If your vehicle sustained damage in a car crash on I-380, you will need a rental car while your vehicle is being repaired. However, sometimes it can be difficult getting the other driver’s insurance company to pay for a rental car. In order to ensure you will be able to get a rental car after an auto accident, you need to purchase rental insurance. By adding this type of coverage on your auto policy, you should be allowed a rental car until your vehicle is repaired.

At Hupy and Abraham, we know how to get you the benefits you need and deserve following a wreck. We will even fight for your loss of use of your vehicle, which may compensate you for damages during the time you were paying for your car but couldn’t use it. For help getting the best possible compensation following a crash, contact our Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, or Quad Cities law offices for a free consultation with an experienced injury attorney today  at 800.800.5678 or online at

Jason F. Abraham
Connect with me
Helping car accident and personal injury victims throughout Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa since 1993.