While many police officers are good people who take their jobs seriously, there are some officers who escalate situations unnecessarily.  If you have been mistreated or injured as a result of a police officer’s actions, you may be a victim of police brutality.

If you believe a police officer used excessive force and caused you harm, you should seek legal counsel. When looking for a lawyer to represent you against the police, you need to make sure the law firm has experience handling cases involving police brutality. At Hupy and Abraham, we represented a client who was critically injured by a Milwaukee police officer and received the largest settlement in a police brutality case in the State of Wisconsin’s history.

If you or a loved one has been injured by a police officer in Wisconsin, Iowa, or Illinois, contact the attorneys of Hupy and Abraham for a free consultation at 800.800.5678 or reach us online at

Jason F. Abraham
Connect with me
Helping car accident and personal injury victims throughout Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa since 1993.