It's getting warmer and we're beyond ready to get out and ride. But what's an early-season ride without some music?
We polled our friends and assembled what we consider to be the ultimate biker playlist. If you love it as is, you don’t even have to make your own, because we’ve shared our playlist to Spotify! You can listen right now, or follow this link to our playlist and listen on the road!
The Hupy and Abraham Ultimate Riding Playlist:
- “Born to Be Wild” by Steppenwolf
- “Midnight Rider” by Gregg Allman
- “Wanted Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi
- “This Life” (Theme from Sons of Anarchy) by Curtis Stigers & The Forest Rangers
- “Bat Out of Hell” by Meat Loaf
- “Iron Horse/Born To Lose” by Motorhead
- “Ride to Live, Live to Ride” by Twisted Sister
- “Fox” by Millencolin
- “The Leader of the Pack” by The Shangri-Las
- “Break” by Three Days Grace
- “Slow Ride” by Foghat
- “Ride” by Joe Satriani
- “Panheads Forever” by David Allan Coe
- “Ride Like the Wind” by Christopher Cross
- “Born Free” by Kid Rock
Just remember, never make your music so loud as to be distracting, but definitely make sure you’re in the zone. We also suggest sticking to your motorcycle’s stereo system. Riding with headphones or earbuds that obstruct your hearing can be dangerous. Happy riding!
Hupy and Abraham is proud to be a firm of riders, for riders, and understand how devastating a motorcycle accident can be. In the event that you or a loved one is hurt in a motorcycle accident due to the negligence of another, please contact us right away. Call us at 800-800-5678 or chat with us live any time at hupy.com.