What should you do if a loved one has been a victim of nursing home abuse or negligence?

If a loved one has been injured by the negligent, or abusive, actions of a nursing home staff, you should first get them immediate medical attention. After they receive appropriate medical attention, then make a plan for long-term recovery.

Find a doctor that you trust to treat your loved one’s physical injuries, and find a lawyer that you can trust, so that your loved one’s legal rights are protected. 

At Hupy and Abraham, we treat everyone with dignity, and believe that victims of nursing home neglect, or abuse, should be able to recover from the preventable injuries they suffered if possible. 

We provide each individual client with aggressive, and compassionate, representation.

If your loved one has been a victim of nursing home abuse, or neglect, call Hupy and Abraham at 800-800-5678 immediately.