Decades ago, asbestos use was banned in the United States because of health concerns. Yet each year workers and their families are still developing mesothelioma—a dangerous type of cancer that is frequently linked to asbestos exposure. Even if you haven’t been exposed to asbestos since the 1980s, your mesothelioma could be caused by asbestos exposure since symptoms of this cancer may take decades to appear.
If You or a Loved One Have Mesothelioma, Then You Need Information Fast
Specifically, you need answers to important questions such as:
- Why is asbestos dangerous for workers and their families?
- What does the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and other federal agencies do to protect people from asbestos exposure?
- Do I need an attorney if I develop mesothelioma? How can I hire the right attorney for my case?
- What kind of compensation can I get if I have mesothelioma caused by asbestos exposure?
- What should I do if I have mesothelioma?
Someone else made the decision to use asbestos or to hire you to remove asbestos without proper safety precautions. You may pay for that decision with your life.
You Deserve Information to Protect Yourself and Your Family
Our book will answer your questions, such as the ones listed above, and provide you with concrete steps that you can take after a mesothelioma diagnosis. Please request your copy of Mesothelioma Caused by Asbestos: What You Need to Know today so that you can get the information that you need and make the decisions that best serve you and your loved ones.