JUUL Labs claims that its e-cigarettes are meant for adults. Yet, record numbers of young people are using JUUL products, and the results can be devastating. If you or your child have used JUUL products and developed lung disease or became addicted, then you likely have a lot of questions that need immediate answers.
Get the Facts About Holding JUUL Labs Responsible for Vaping Injuries
Hupy and Abraham has written JUUL: What You Need to Know About It to start answering your important questions. When you download your free copy of this helpful guide, you will learn:
- How JUUL products work
- What’s in JUULpods
- The health problems that can be caused by using JUUL products
- Why the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) warned JUUL Labs about marketing its products to minors
- About the financial compensation you may recover if you’ve been hurt by a JUUL product
- What actions to take if you’ve been hurt by a JUUL product
- What questions to ask an attorney before hiring an attorney for a JUUL injury case
- Whether you need a lawyer for your JUUL injury case
In this report, Hupy and Abraham provides you with all of this information and more.
Since it was founded in 1969, Hupy and Abraham has provided high-quality legal representation to more than 70,000 clients and secured more than $1 billion in damages. We have 11 offices throughout Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa, and our experienced legal team is here to help you if you or your child suffer from lung disease or addiction from using JUUL products.
Download this free guide today to learn more about JUUL risks, injuries, and your legal rights, and then call us at 1-800-800-5678 to discuss your potential case.