Get Help Now
Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Waverly, Iowa
Get Help Now
Waverly, Iowa is a unique city in northeast Iowa. Here, families enjoy a high quality of life that includes many athletic and cultural amenities and the students of Wartburg College enjoy all that this college town has to offer. Waverly is recognized as one of the 20 fastest growing cities in Iowa and the city seeks balanced growth for commercial, industrial, and retail businesses.
What to Do If You Are Hurt in a Waverly Accident
Despite Waverly’s commitment to public safety and a high quality of life, accidents happen. People drive while they are distracted, drunk, drowsy, or otherwise negligent and those people may cause bicycle, pedestrian, and motor vehicle accidents. Businesses fail to provide reasonable security and attacks may happen. A neighbor’s dog becomes vicious and may bite a passerby. A broken step or loose carpeting can cause a slip and fall.
If you have been hurt in any of these accidents—or if you’ve been involved in any other kind of accident caused by someone else’s negligence—then you may have the right to pursue a legal recovery. The insurance company or individual who is responsible for paying your damages, however, is going to try to minimize your injuries and potential recovery.
We don’t want this to happen to you. Instead, we want to help you fight back. We want to investigate the accident that left you injured and, if appropriate, fight hard for your fair and full recovery.
During this difficult time, we don’t want you to have to worry about paying legal fees. We accept personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis—meaning we are only paid if your claim is successful. To learn more, please contact us via this website, by phone, or by text to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with us at our Cedar Rapids office.
Cedar Rapids Office Directions
Waverly Driving Directions
- Heading south on 3rd St NE toward Waverly Rail Trail.
- Turning right onto 1st Ave NE.
- Turning left onto 1st St NE.
- Turning right onto E Bremer Ave.
- Turning left onto 4th St SW.
- Keeping left at the fork following signs for US 218/Iowa 27, State Hwy 27, Hwy 27, State Rte 27, Rte 27, State 27 and merge onto US 218 S.
- Merging onto US 218 S.
- Taking the US 218 S exit toward Waterloo/Airport.
- Continuing on US 218 S.
- Continuing onto I 380/US 218 S.
- Using the right two lanes to take Exit 71 to merge onto I 380 S/US 20 E towards Cedar Rapids/Dubuque.
- Keeping right at the fork to continue on I 380 S/IA 27 S, following signs for I 380 S/Cedar Rapids.
- Taking Exit 20A toward US 151 BUS/1st St E/Downtown.
- Turning left onto 1st St NE/B Ave NE.
- Turning left at the third cross street onto 3rd Ave SE.
Testimonials by Hupy and Abraham Clients
The Ultimate Guide for Motorcycle Accident Victims
Hurt in a Wisconsin, Illinois or Iowa motorcycle wreck? You need our ULTIMATE GUIDE FOR MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT VICTIMS. Order your copy today for FREE.Request Information +
The Ultimate Guide for Automobile Accident Victims
This FREE guide contains everything you need to know to protect your rights and get fair treatment after a serious Wisconsin, Iowa, or Illinois auto accident.Request Information +