Waverly, Iowa is a unique city in northeast Iowa. Here, families enjoy a high quality of life that includes many athletic and cultural amenities and the students of Wartburg College enjoy all that this college town has to offer. Waverly is recognized as one of the 20 fastest growing cities in Iowa and the city seeks balanced growth for commercial, industrial, and retail businesses.
What to Do If You Are Hurt in a Waverly Accident
Despite Waverly’s commitment to public safety and a high quality of life, accidents happen. People drive while they are distracted, drunk, drowsy, or otherwise negligent and those people may cause bicycle, pedestrian, and motor vehicle accidents. Businesses fail to provide reasonable security and attacks may happen. A neighbor’s dog becomes vicious and may bite a passerby. A broken step or loose carpeting can cause a slip and fall.
If you have been hurt in any of these accidents—or if you’ve been involved in any other kind of accident caused by someone else’s negligence—then you may have the right to pursue a legal recovery. The insurance company or individual who is responsible for paying your damages, however, is going to try to minimize your injuries and potential recovery.
We don’t want this to happen to you. Instead, we want to help you fight back. We want to investigate the accident that left you injured and, if appropriate, fight hard for your fair and full recovery.
During this difficult time, we don’t want you to have to worry about paying legal fees. We accept personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis—meaning we are only paid if your claim is successful. To learn more, please contact us via this website, by phone, or by text to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with us at our Cedar Rapids office.
Directions to Our Cedar Rapids Office From Waverly
- Head south on 3rd St NE toward Waverly Rail Trail
- Turn right onto 1st Ave NE
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto 2nd St NE
- Turn right onto E Bremer Ave
- Turn left onto 4th St SW
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Cedar Falls/Waterloo and merge onto US-218 S
- Merge onto US-218 S
- Take the US-218 S exit toward Waterloo/Airport
- Continue onto US-218 S
- Continue onto I-380/US-218 S
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 71 to merge onto I-380 S/US-20 E toward Cedar Rapids/Dubuque
- Keep right at the fork to continue on I-380 S/IA-27 S, follow signs for Interstate 380 S/Cedar Rapids
- Take exit 20 B toward 7th St E/U.S. Cellular Center
- Turn left onto 7th St NE
- Turn left onto 1st Ave SE
- Our office will be on the right: 1233 1st Ave SE Suite C