Get Help Now
- Watertown, Wisconsin
- Get Directions +
- Toll Free: 1-800-800-5678
The city of Watertown, Wisconsin, has a lot to offer residents, workers, and visitors. For residents, Watertown is a safe community with a variety of shopping and employment options. For workers, there are a variety of options available including the local school district, Watertown Regional Medical Center, Konecranes, Fisher Barton Blades, and the Rosy-Lane Holstein Dairy Farm. For visitors there are fun and interesting sites such as the home of the country’s first kindergarten or the Octagon House—an eight-sided structure with 57 rooms, built in 1854.
Many residents, workers and visitors travel on Highway 19 or Business Highway 26 and have easy access to I-94.
What to Do When an Accident Happens in Watertown
Whether you have been hurt riding your motorcycle, traveling in a car, while visiting someone else’s property, or injured in another way, you need to know your rights. You have the right to make a fair and just recovery when someone else’s negligence causes you to suffer a physical injury. However, that recovery will not be automatic. In most cases, the person who hurt you, or that person’s insurance company, will try to limit your recovery.
Our experienced Wisconsin personal injury lawyers are here to protect your rights. We have decades of experience handling personal injury claims, we know how to negotiate with insurance companies, we know how to investigate your claim and we will go above and beyond the call of duty to get you the full and fair damages that you deserve after a Watertown accident.
To learn more, we encourage you to come visit us in our Madison office. Let’s talk about your legal rights and possible recovery so that you can be confident in the decisions that you make after a personal injury accident. Please schedule a meeting with us by calling us or contacting us via this website.
Madison Office Directions
Watertown Driving Directions
- Taking WI 26 S / WI 26 Trunk S.
- Turning right onto River Drive.
- Turning left at the first cross street onto Old 26 Road.
- Turning right onto the I-94 W ramp.
- Merging onto I-94 W.
- Using the left lane to keep left at the fork, continuing onto WI 30 W, following signs for Madison.
- Using the left lane to take Exit 240A for I-90 E/I-39 S toward Janesville.
- Merging onto I-39 S/I-90 E.
- Using the right two lanes to take Exit 142A to merge onto US-12W/US-18W toward Madison.
- Taking Exit 259 toward Todd Drive.
- Continuing on to W Beltline Access Road.
- Turning left on Todd Drive.
- Turning right on W Beltline Frontage Road.
- Turning left.
Our office will be on your left: 3001 W Beltline Highway, Suite 204, Madison, Wisconsin.