Get Help Now
- Suamico, Wisconsin
- Get Directions +
- Walk-In Hours:
- Open Always - Chat Live with us now!
- Toll Free: 1-800-800-5678
Suamico, Wisconsin, has been a community since the mid-1800s, and it was incorporated as a village in 2003. Today, Suamico retains its rural beauty in a modern and environmentally friendly way. The farmland and pastures are mixed with residential subdivisions. It has excellent schools, beautiful parks, and a prime location just northwest of Green Bay.
Most days in Suamico are spent with a sense of security that comes from a community where many long-term residents have become friends and neighbors. However, even if everyone looks out for one another, accidents will still happen. A dog can bite, a distracted driver can cause a motorcycle wreck or a car crash, or a poorly kept property can cause a slip and fall accident, for example.
If You Are Hurt, Then You Need to Know What to Do Next
It will be up to you to take action. Before you do, however, it is important to know a few things:
- You may have the right to make a fair recovery for all of the damages that you suffered as a result of the accident. This may include your past and future medical expenses, lost income, out-of-pocket costs, and pain and suffering.
- Your recovery is likely to come from an insurance company. It may not come from the friend, neighbor, or stranger who caused your accident, but rather from his insurance company.
- You don’t have to do this alone. You have the right to work with an experienced lawyer who will work hard to get you the recovery that you deserve while you focus on your physical recovery.
You deserve to have all of the information that you need about your rights and your possible recovery before you take action. We would be pleased to help you learn about your rights and recovery so that you can make an informed decision. Please start a live chat with us, call us, or text us at your earliest convenience so that we can schedule a meeting. At the time of our meeting, we welcome your visit to our conveniently located Green Bay office.
Green Bay Office Directions
Suamico Driving Directions
- Merging on to US 141 S / US 41 S.
- Continuing on US 141 S / US 41 S and then turning left to stay on I 41.
- Taking Exit 164 for S Oneida St / Waube Lane.
- Using the second from the left lane to keep left at the fork and continuing toward S Oneida St / Waube Lane.
- Using the right lane to turn left on to S Oneida St /Waube Lane.
- Turning left on Ramada Way.
Our office will be on your left: 2830 Ramada Way, Suite #100, Green Bay, WI.