Receive Fair Compensation
- Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
Sturgeon Bay, WI
- Get Directions +
- Toll Free: 1-800-800-5678
There is something for everyone in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin. Sturgeon Bay is a great place to:
- Live. The school system and city amenities make it an attractive place to live and to raise a family.
- Work. Sturgeon Bay is conveniently located close to highways, airports, and universities. The cost of doing business is reasonable because the city owns the utilities and provides very competitive rates on things such as electricity and water.
- Vacation. Sturgeon Bay is a beautiful place. There are many festivals and activities going on throughout the year. Sturgeon Bay itself is an arm of Green Bay and is connected to Lake Michigan. The beaches, parks, marinas, and water sports make this a wonderful place to relax and to enjoy life.
However, while you going about your daily activities, commuting to work, or enjoying a vacation, you are at risk of being hurt in an accident.
What to Do If You Are Hurt in a Sturgeon Bay Accident
If you have been hurt in an accident, then it is important to take action as quickly as possible. Your time to file a lawsuit is limited. If you fail to take action within that time, then your right to recover damages will be lost.
It can be overwhelming to deal with the pressure of having to take action on your own when you are hurt or when you have lost a loved one, but you don’t have to do this alone. Our experienced legal team is here for you. We are ready to fight to get you the fair and just damages that you deserve. We would be happy to meet with you—free of charge. We want to know how your accident happened and how it is has impacted your life so that we can fight for the full recovery that you deserve.
To learn more, please call or text us today to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with us in our conveniently located Green Bay office.
Green Bay Office Directions
Sturgeon Bay Driving Directions
- Merging onto WI 42 S/ WI 57 S/Green Bay Road.
- Taking the exit on to I 43 N toward Hwy 41-141.
- Taking Exit 192B S to merge on to I 41.
- Keeping left to stay on I 41.
- Taking Exit 164 following signs for S Oneida St / Waube Lane.
- Using the second from the left lane to keep left at the fork to continue toward S Oneida St / Waube Lane.
- Using the right lane to turn left onto S Oneida St / Waube Lane.
- Turning left on to Ramada Way.
Our office will be on your left: 2830 Ramada Way, Suite #100, Green Bay, Wisconsin.