In the area between the Fox River and the Wisconsin River is the city of Portage, Wisconsin. The city’s unique location played an important part in its history and remains an important part of the city’s culture. Today, Portage is the seat of Columbia County and one of the largest cities in the county.
Portage offers easy access to Interstates 39, 90, and 94 and State Highways 51, 33, and 16. Whether you use these roads to visit the historical sites of Portage, to commute to work, or to go about your daily activities the risk of accidents occurs on these roads and on the properties located in Portage.
Portage Personal Injury Accident Recoveries
You couldn’t avoid the accident that left you injured. However, if you were hurt by someone else’s dog, a defect on someone else’s property, or the negligence of another driver, then you are the one who will need to take action to make a fair recovery.
You don’t have to fight for your recovery alone. Our experienced Wisconsin personal injury lawyers will go above and beyond the call of duty to help you get the fair compensation that you need. We will fully investigate your accident and we will advocate for your full and fair recovery with the right insurance company or in court. You will be fully informed about the status of your case from the time that you initially contact us until your fair recovery is secured.
To learn more about how we can help you protect your rights, please contact us today for a free and confidential initial consultation. We would be pleased to meet with you with no obligation on your part. After our meeting you can decide to hire us, or not.
At the time of our meeting, we invite you to come to our conveniently located Madison office.
Madison Office Directions
Portage Driving Directions
- Taking I-39 S toward WI-78/Merrimac.
- Using the right two lanes to merge on to I-39 S/I-90 E/I-94 E toward I-39 S Madison.
- Keeping right at the fork to merge on to I-39 S/I-90 E.
- Using the right two lanes to take Exit 142A to merge onto US-12 W/US-18 W toward Madison.
- Taking Exit 259 toward Todd Drive.
- Continuing onto W Beltline Access Road.
- Making a slight left onto W Beltline Frontage Road.
- Turning left onto Todd Drive.
- Turning right onto W Beltline Frontage Road.
- Turning left.
Our office will be on your left: 3001 W Beltline Highway, Suite 204, Madison, Wisconsin.