- Merrill, Wisconsin
- Get Directions +
- Walk-In Hours:
- Open Always - Chat Live with us now!
- Toll Free: 1-800-800-5678
Merrill, Wisconsin, is also known as “the City of Parks.” It is a city that has a small-town feel and prides itself on its Northwoods hospitality. There are lots of activities for residents and visitors and a strong commercial and industrial base for workers. It is the county seat of Lincoln County and the hub for business and other services in the area.
With These Diverse Offerings Come Diverse Risks
Even with a small-town feel and Northwoods hospitality, accidents happen. A worker could be hurt on her commute to work, a student could be bitteb by a dog as he walks to school, a rider could be hurt while traveling to a park. Any visitor, resident, or worker could be hurt in a variety of ways, but what they do next should be the same.
The Next Step Is to Contact an Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer
Our lawyers know how to help people who have been in all kinds of Merrill accidents. We know how to investigate claims and we get to know our clients well so that we can fight for them. We are committed to our community and to making it a better place to live. To us, that means getting justice for people who have been harmed by other people’s negligence.
To learn more about your legal rights, about the recovery you may make, and about how we can help you, please contact us any time—24 hours a day, 365 days a year—to schedule a free consultation. Our lawyers are paid on a contingency fee basis. That means that you won’t pay our legal fees upfront, but instead only as a portion of your ultimate settlement. So, you have nothing to lose and potentially much to gain by scheduling a meeting in our Wausau office.
Wausau Office Directions
Merrill Driving Directions
- Heading south on S Center Avenue.
- Turning right onto Co Rd K/S Center Avenue.
- At the traffic circle, taking the first exit onto the US-51 S ramp.
- Merging onto US-51 S.
- Using the right lane to take Exit 192 for WI-52 toward Stewart Avenue.
- Turning right onto WI-52 W.
- Using the left lane to turn left onto S 28th Avenue.
- Turning left at the first cross street onto Stewart Avenue.
- Turning right onto S 24th Street.
Our office will be on your left: 505 S 24th Avenue, Suite #300, Wausau, Wisconsin.