- Greenfield, Wisconsin
- Get Directions +
- Walk-In Hours:
- Open Always - Chat Live with us now!
- Toll Free: 1-800-800-5678
Greenfield, Wisconsin, is a suburb of Milwaukee. What was the Town of Greenfield incorporated into the City of Greenfield in 1957. Today, the 13 square miles that make up the city are filled with homes, playgrounds, and schools. Many people who live in Greenfield commute to Milwaukee for work. The Hale Interchange—where Interstate 43, Interstate 894 and US 45 meet—is located in Greenfield.
Accidents Happen at the Hale Interchange and Throughout the City
Whether you’ve been hurt in an accident at the busy Hale Interchange, on another road, or on someone else’s property, you may have the right to make a fair recovery if your accident injury was caused by someone else’s negligence. However, just because you have the right to make a fair recovery does not mean that you are going to get one.
You are going to have to take action to get the compensation that you deserve, but you don’t have to do it alone. Instead, you can contact our experienced personal injury lawyers and come meet us in our conveniently located Milwaukee office. We will review your case with you and discuss how we can help you get damages for things such as your past and future medical expenses, lost income, out-of-pocket costs, pain and suffering.
Our goal is to get you the unique recovery that you deserve and we will not stop working until we accomplish that goal. To learn more about how we can help you, please contact us directly via this website or by phone to schedule a free consultation and then come meet us in our Milwaukee office.
Milwaukee Office Directions
Greenfield Driving Directions
- Taking I 41/I 43 N/I894 E.
- Using the right two lanes to take Exit 10A for I 43 N/I 94 W/US 41 W toward Milwaukee.
- Merging onto I 43 N/I 94 W.
- Taking Exit 310C for I794 E toward Lakefront.
- Keeping right at the fork to continue onto on Exit 1D, following signs for Plankinton Avenue.
- Following signs for Plankinton Ave and merging onto N Plankinton Avenue.
- Turning right onto W Kilbourn Street.
Our office will be on your right: 111 E Kilbourn Ave., Suite #1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.