Get Help Now
- Greendale, Wisconsin
- Get Directions +
- Walk-In Hours:
- Open Always - Chat Live with us now!
- Toll Free: 1-800-800-5678
During the Great Depression, the federal government bought 3,400 acres of farmland south of Milwaukee to build a “greenbelt community.” As one of only three greenbelt communities in the United States, the development of Greendale was intended to serve three purposes. First, it would be a new type of suburban plan that combined elements of city and country living. Second, it would provide decent housing at reasonable rates. Third, it would provide jobs.
In 2012, the town of Greendale was named a national historic landmark, and today it continues to be a desirable place to live. In the center of town is the business district, which is surrounded by the “greenbelt” of parks and farms. However, even in this carefully planned community, mistakes happen, accidents occur and people are hurt.
And Injured People Have the Right to Make Fair Recoveries
The damage done by an accident cannot be undone. However, you can plan to make it better. You can take action by contacting an experienced personal injury lawyer who will help you make a fair recovery for any injuries that you suffered due to someone else’s negligence. This almost always means filing a claim with the responsible party’s insurance company and it may also mean going to court.
You deserve compensation for the medical expenses, lost income, out-of-pocket costs, and pain and suffering that you have endured. We want to help you make this fair recovery. Please call us or contact via this website today to schedule a free consultation with us in our conveniently located Milwaukee office.
Milwaukee Office Directions
Greendale Driving Directions
- Taking I 41/I 43 N/I894 E.
- Using the right two lanes to take Exit 10A for I 43 N/I 94 W/US 41 W toward Milwaukee.
- Merging onto I 43 N/I 94 W.
- Taking Exit 310C for I794 E toward Lakefront.
- Keeping right at the fork to continue onto on Exit 1D, following signs for Plankinton Avenue.
- Following signs for Plankinton Ave and merging onto N Plankinton Avenue.
- Turning right onto W Kilbourn Street.
Our office will be on your right: 111 E Kilbourn Ave., Suite #1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.