Marshalltown, Iowa is located in the middle of the state and according to Mayor Lowrance, it is “in the middle of all things good.” Marshalltown is a proud community that encourages volunteerism, has many athletic, artistic, and recreational activities, and has a diverse and friendly business community.
Marshalltown Residents, Workers, and Visitors Share in the City’s Greatness and its Risks
While there is a lot to enjoy in Marshalltown, one person’s negligence can quickly cause an accident and result in another person’s injury. Whether it’s a crash on Iowa Highway 14, negligence or abuse at a Marshalltown nursing home, or an injury on someone else’s property, the person who is injured may have the right to pursue a fair recovery.
The recovery from an Iowa personal injury accident may include compensation for past and future medical expenses, lost income, out-of-pocket costs, physical pain, emotional suffering, and other damages. However, this recovery is not guaranteed. Instead, the person who is hurt must typically pursue a legal recovery from the appropriate insurance company or in court.
This can be complicated, but it is not something that you have to do alone. If you’ve been hurt in a Marshalltown accident, then our experienced Cedar Rapids personal injury lawyers may be able to help you. We know how to investigate accidents, prepare arguments, negotiate with insurance companies, and make compelling cases in court.
For a free consultation about how we may be able to help you after a Marshalltown accident, please contact us via this website, call, or text us at any time. We look forward to welcoming you at our Cedar Rapids office.
Directions to Our Cedar Rapids Office From Marshalltown
- Head south on N 3rd Ave toward E Main St
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto E Main St
- Turn right onto S 18th Ave
- Turn left to merge onto US-30 E toward Cedar Rapids
- Merge onto US-30 E
- Keep left to continue on US-218 S/US-30 E
- Take exit 252C to merge onto I-380 N/IA-27 N toward Cedar Rapids
- Take exit 20 B toward 7th St E/U.S. Cellular Center
- Use any lane to turn right onto 7th St NE
- Turn left onto 1st Ave SE
- Our office will be on your right: 1233 1st Ave SE Suite C