Just north of Des Moines, is the city of Johnston, Iowa. Johnston has been named one of Money magazine’s Best Places to Live in America. Johnston offers a high quality of life with more than a dozen parks, an excellent school system, a low cost of living, and new business development. Johnston is known as a great place to raise a family. Safety is a priority here; however, accidents still happen.
Protect Yourself and Your Family After a Johnston Accident
If you, or your child, have been hurt in a Johnston accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence then it is important to take action as soon as possible to protect your right to a fair recovery. That action starts with contacting an experienced Des Moines personal injury lawyer for a free consultation.
During a free consultation, our lawyers can review your case and help you understand your legal rights. We will advise you on your options and of your potential recovery. Your recovery may include compensation for past and future medical expenses, lost income, out-of-pocket costs, pain, suffering, and other damages.
When you hire our lawyers, you will not need to pay any upfront legal costs. Instead, we represent clients on a contingency fee basis—meaning that our fees are paid when your claim is successfully settled. At that time, our fee will be a previously agreed upon percentage of your recovery.
To learn more, or to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation, please contact us today. We look forward to meeting you in our Des Moines office at the time of our meeting.
Des Moines Office Directions
Johnston Driving Directions
- Heading west on North Dr.
- Turning right at the first cross street to stay on North Dr.
- At the traffic circle, taking the first exit onto NW 62nd Ave.
- At the next traffic circle, taking the first exit to stay on NW 62nd Ave.
- At the following traffic circle, continuing straight to stay on NW 62nd Ave.
- Using the left two lanes to turn left onto NW 86th St.
- Turning right to merge onto I 35 S/I 80 W.
- Taking Exit 124 for University Ave toward Clive.
- Using the right two lanes to turn right onto University Ave.
- Turning left on W Lakes Pkwy.
- Turning right on Westown Pkwy.
Our office is located at 6600 Westown Pkwy Suite 270, West Des Moines, Iowa.