- Indianola, Iowa
- Get Directions +
- Walk-In Hours:
- Open Always - Chat Live with us now!
- Toll Free: 1-800-800-5678
A visit to Des Moines would be incomplete without a visit to Indianola, Iowa. Indianola is a community located just south of Iowa’s capital city of Des Moines. It is home to many families, to Simpson College, to the Des Moines Metro Opera, and to the National Balloon Museum and National Balloon Classic. Whether you are here to live, to work, or to play there are many events and things to do.
You Need to Know What to Do If You Are Injured in Indianola
There is a risk of being hurt in an accident while walking or biking around Simpson College, while driving on Indianola streets, or while going about your business elsewhere in Indianola. When this accident is caused by someone else’s negligence and results in your injury you may have the right to pursue an Iowa personal injury recovery.
Your recovery could include compensation for all of the damages caused by someone else’s negligence including, but not limited to, past, current, and future medical expenses, lost income, out-of-pocket costs, physical pain, and emotional suffering.
In order to make this recovery, you are going to have to convince an insurance company or court that someone else was negligent and you are going to have to prove the value of your damages. This can be difficult, but you do not have to do it alone. Instead, our experienced injury lawyers may be able to help you. We provide each of our client’s with the best possible representation from the start of a case until its conclusion. At each step of the process, our clients receive personal attention and care.
To learn more, please call, text, or email us today to schedule a free and confidential consultation. Then, at the time of our meeting, we invite you to join us in our Des Moines office.
Des Moines Office Directions
Indianaola Driving Directions
- Heading west on E 2nd Ave toward S Jefferson Way.
- Turning right at the first cross street onto US 69 N/S Jefferson Way.
- Using the right lane to take the US 65 S/County Rd 5 ramp.
- Merging onto US 65 S.
- Continuing onto IA 5 N.
- Using the left two lanes to merge onto I 35 N toward Minneapolis.
- Taking Exit 72B for I 80 W toward Council Bluffs/Omaha.
- Merging onto I 235 W.
- Merging onto I 80 W.
- Using the right lane to take Exit 121 for Jordan Creek Pkwy toward W Des Moines.
- Using the right lane to turn right onto Jordan Creek Pkwy.
- Turning right onto Westown Pkwy.
Our office is located at 6600 Westown Pkwy Suite 270, West Des Moines, Iowa.