Get Help Now
Our Fort Dodge, Iowa Personal Injury Law Firm
Get Help Now
Fort Dodge, Iowa is the county seat for Webster County, home to approximately 25,000 people, and the location of Iowa Central Community College’s main campus. The city is conveniently located on U.S. Routes 20 and 169.
Every day, people travel to and within the city of Fort Dodge to go to school, to work at one of the area’s industries such as veterinary healthcare or drywall manufacturing, to enjoy the arts, culture, and outdoor activities of the city, or simply to go about the business of life.
What to Do If an Ordinary Day in Fort Dodge Ends With an Accident Injury
Whether you are walking, riding a bike, riding a motorcycle, or driving a car, you may be hurt in a Fort Dodge accident caused by someone else’s negligence. You may have been on your way to class, on your way to work, or running an errand when a negligent driver or property owner failed to exercise reasonable care and you got hurt.
If this has happened to you on a Fort Dodge road or property, then we encourage you to take action. You may be able to recover damages for your past and future medical costs, lost income, out-of-pocket costs, physical pain, and emotional suffering. However, the person or insurance company that should pay you for these damages may be unwilling to do so unless you file a claim and pursue your own recovery.
You don’t have to take action alone, however. Instead, our experienced injury lawyers are here to help you get the fair and just recovery that you deserve. To learn more about your rights, we encourage you to reach out to us today to schedule a free consultation. At the time of our meeting, we would be pleased to meet with you in our West Des Moines office.
Des Moines Office Directions
Fort Dodge Driving Directions
- Heading north on S 22nd St toward 8th Ave S.
- Continuing onto S 21st St.
- Turning left on 5th Ave S.
- Continuing straight to stay on 5th Ave S.
- Continuing straight onto US 20 BUS W/E Kenyon Rd.
- Turning left onto US 169 S.
- Turning left onto US 169 S/360th St.
- Turning right onto US 169 S.
- Turning left onto US 169 S/US 30 E.
- Using the right lane to take the US 169 S ramp.
- Keeping right at the fork and merging onto US 169 S.
- Exiting on the left onto IA 141 E/141st St.
- Merging onto IA 141 E/141st St.
- Keeping left to continue on IA 141 E.
- Using the right two lanes to take the Interstate 35 S/I 80 W ramp.
- Merging onto I 35 S/I 80 W.
- Taking Exit 124 for University Ave toward Clive.
- Using the right two lanes to turn right onto University Ave.
- Turning left onto W Lakes Pkwy.
- Turning right onto Westown Blvd.
Our office is located at 6600 Westown Pkwy Suite 270, West Des Moines, Iowa.
Testimonials by Hupy and Abraham Clients
The Ultimate Guide for Motorcycle Accident Victims
Hurt in a Wisconsin, Illinois or Iowa motorcycle wreck? You need our ULTIMATE GUIDE FOR MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT VICTIMS. Order your copy today for FREE.Request Information +
The Ultimate Guide for Automobile Accident Victims
This FREE guide contains everything you need to know to protect your rights and get fair treatment after a serious Wisconsin, Iowa, or Illinois auto accident.Request Information +