- Coralville, Iowa
- Get Directions +
- Walk-In Hours:
- Open Always - Chat Live with us now!
- Toll Free: 1-800-800-5678
In 1970, Coralville, Iowa, had a population of just 6,130 people. By 2010, the population had tripled to 18,907 residents and it is now one of the 50 fastest growing cities in Iowa. Over the past few decades, new shopping opportunities have been developed right in Coralville including an area along U.S. Route 6 and at the Coral Ridge Mall south of Interstate 80.
With Growth Comes Risk of Personal Injury Accidents
As more people commute from Coralville to Iowa City, shop in different areas of Coralville, walk their dogs on Coralville streets, and go about their business, there is an increased risk of accidents. It just takes one negligent driver, dog owner, or property owner to seriously injure another person.
If you have been hurt in any type of Coralville accident then it is important to know what to do next. You need to take action to protect your legal rights and to make sure that all of your accident expenses are covered.
Our Cedar Rapids personal injury lawyers are here to help you every step of the way. We are committed to the individual needs of each of our clients. We will get to know you, investigate what happened to you, and if you have a claim, we will fight hard for your fair and just recovery of damages.
We invite you to join us in our Cedar Rapids office for a free consultation and to learn more about how we may be able to help you. To schedule your meeting, please call us, text us, or email us at any time. Then, at the time of our meeting, join us in our Cedar Rapids office.
Cedar Rapids Office Directions
Coralville Driving Directions
- Heading northwest on 2nd St toward 23rd Ave.
- Turning right onto 27th Ave/Coral Ridge Ave.
- Using the right lane to merge onto I 80 W via the ramp to Des Moines.
- Merging onto I 80 W.
- Taking Exit 239B to merge onto I 380 N/IA 27 N/US 218 N toward Cedar Rapids/Waterloo.
- Continuing to follow I 380 N/IA 27 N.
- Taking Exit 19A toward US 151 Business/5th Ave SW/Diagonal Dr/Downtown.
- Merge onto 3rd St SW.
- Turn right onto 3rd Ave SW.
- Continuing onto the 3rd Ave Bridge.
- Continuing onto 3rd Ave SE.