Education, arts, and culture are a big part of the Cedar Falls, Iowa community. As home to the University of Northern Iowa and the Hearst Center for the Arts there is always something going on in the city. The student population of the University of Northern Iowa adds approximately 12,000 people to this city of approximately 39,000 residents.
In addition to the cars and other motor vehicles found on Cedar Fall’s 217 miles of streets, there are many pedestrians and bikes. Cedar Falls is recognized as a bicycle friendly community by the American League of Bicyclists.
What to Do If an Accident Happens
Serious accidents are possible even in bicycle-friendly communities. One driver’s negligence could result in a serious bicycle, pedestrian, motorcycle, or car crash. If you are the one who was hurt by someone else’s negligence on the way to school, on the way to work, or while you were out running errands then you deserve to make a full and fair recovery.
A fair recovery is not automatic, however. Even if someone else was clearly at fault, you need to take action to settle your case with that person’s insurance company or to seek a legal recovery in court.
You don’t have to take action alone. Instead, you have the right to work with an experienced personal injury lawyer who will advocate for your full and fair recovery of medical expenses, lost income, out-of-pocket costs, pain, suffering, and other damages.
This representation will not cost you anything upfront. Our lawyers represent clients on a contingency fee basis. That means that we are paid an agreed upon percentage of your recovery rather than an hourly fee. Thus, whether you are a student, a working person, or a retiree, you can seek justice without worrying about how to pay a personal injury lawyer.
To learn more, please schedule a free consultation with us in our conveniently located Cedar Rapids office.
Cedar Rapids Office Directions
Cedar Falls Driving Directions
- Continue to US-218 S
- Head west on E 4th St toward Main St
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Main St
- Turn right onto IA-57 E/1st St
- Continue onto US-218 S
- Continue onto I-380/US-218 S
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 71 to merge onto I-380 S/US-20 E toward Cedar Rapids/Dubuque
- Keep right at the fork to continue on I-380 S/IA-27 S, follow signs for Interstate 380 S/Cedar Rapids
- Take exit 20B toward 7th Street E/U.S. Cellular Center/City Center
- Turn left onto 7th St NE
- Continue straight onto 7th St SE
- Turn right onto 12th Ave SE
- Our office will be on the left: 415 12th Ave SE, #202