Whether you are looking for the offerings of a large city or the community feeling of a small town, you may find it in Altoona, Iowa. This small suburb of Des Moines has beautiful trails, lots of shopping, plenty of entertainment, many restaurants, and five hotels. You may be visiting Altoona for a fun day at Adventureland or Prairie Meadows, or you may choose to live or work here. While most days passed in Altoona will end without injury, there is always the risk of being hurt in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence.
What to Do If You Are Hurt in an Altoona Accident
Your first step after an Altoona accident should be to get medical care. This may help alleviate your pain, prevent your injuries from worsening, and start you on the road to recovery. It may also provide important evidence for any legal recovery that you seek.
If your accident was caused by someone else’s negligence then your next step should be to speak with an experienced Iowa personal injury lawyer. Our Des Moines injury attorneys can help you protect your rights and fight for your recovery of past and future damages such as medical costs, lost income, out-of-pocket costs, physical pain, and emotional suffering.
Our lawyers are dedicated to helping each and every client we represent. We will get to know you to better understand how your injury is affecting your life. To us, you will never just be a case number. Instead, you will be an individual whom we go above and beyond the call of duty to help.
We invite you to contact our personal injury lawyers in West Des Moines for a free, no-obligation consultation to get to know us and to find out more about your rights. Please call or text us today to set up a meeting at our Des Moines office.
Directions to Our Des Moines Office From Altoona
- Heading south toward Venbury Dr.
- Turning left onto Venbury Dr.
- Turning left at the first cross street onto 8th St SW.
- Turning right (signs for US 65 N/I 80).
- Using the right lane to take the ramp onto US 65 N.
- Merging onto US 65 N.
- Using any lane to take Exit 84 to merge onto I 80 W toward Council Bluffs.
- Keep right at the fork to stay on I-80 W, follow signs for Council Bluffs/Omaha
- Take exit 121 for Jordan Creek Pkwy toward West Des Moines
- Turn left onto Jordan Creek Pkwy
- Slight left toward Woodland Ave
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Woodland Ave
- Turn left
Our office is located at 1089 Jordan Creek Pkwy, Suite 265, West Des Moines, IA 50266