Personal Injury Attorney Jenna L. Green joined Hupy and Abraham in 2016 as an Associate Attorney and was promoted to shareholder in 2020. Prior to joining the firm, she spent four years as an insurance defense trial lawyer. In her free time, she enjoys traveling, practicing yoga and running half-marathons.
Licensed to Practice: Iowa
- Drake University Law School – Juris Doctor (2010)
- University of Iowa – Bachelor of Arts (2007)
- Top 40 Under 40: Civil Plantiff - National Trial Lawyers (2016-Present)
- Great Plains Rising Stars List (2018)
- Iowa Bar Association (2013-Present)
- Polk County Bar Association (2012-Present)
Attorney Jenna Green,
I wanted to say thank you SO much for everything you did for us. Really great. We’re getting all our bills paid for. Now we’ll only have a car payment and a house payment. Credit cards, loans, all that stuff will be done. We’re going to rest real easy now. Thanks again, really appreciated you and your team, and all the hard work, it’s just awesome.
I’ll always keep you in mind should I need you in the future, thanks again.
- J. Wheaton
Jenna - You rock.. thank you so much for ALL you are doing to get my mom the reimbursement she so deserves. We give Hupy and Abraham a 10.5 – or higher – because they have been awesome in this whole process! So, THANK YOU, and bless your day.
- A. Blade