Attorney Thomas W. Kyle represents victims of serious injury and death. His passion is to hone his trial skills to enhance the value and juror appeal of his clients' cases. He frequently travels throughout the country to present complex liability and damage cases and consult with nationally recognized trial consultants.
Attorney Kyle received his law degree Cum Laude with Highest Honors from Hamline University. After a clerkship with Minnesota’s pre-eminent personal injury firm of Schwebel, Goetz & Sieben, Tom returned to Wisconsin where he exclusively practices civil trial law. He joined Hupy and Abraham in 2015.
Licensed to Practice: Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa; United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin; Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Hamline University School of Law – Juris Doctor (1996)
- University of Wisconsin – Bachelor of Science (1986)
- Gerry Spence’s Trial Lawyer College – Graduate (2013)
- National College of Advocacy – Advanced Studies in Trial Advocacy (2012)
Tom received his law degree Cum Laude with Highest Honors from Hamline University. His academic achievements in law school earned him membership into the Silver Gavel Honor Society and made him the recipient of the Dean’s Scholarship for Outstanding Academic Achievement. Tom went on to compete nationally for Hamline as Chief Plaintiff’s Counsel in the Association of Trial Lawyers of America Mock Trial Competition. After a clerkship with Minnesota’s pre-eminent personal injury firm of Schwebel, Goetz & Sieben, Tom returned to Wisconsin where he has exclusively practiced civil trial law.
- 10.0 Superb Rating – AVVO (2016-Present)
- AV Preeminent Rated – Martindale Hubbell (2015-Present)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – The National Trial Lawyers (2014-Present)
- Silver Gavel Honor Society - Hamline University School of Law (1996)
- Dean's Scholarship for Outstanding Academic Achievement - Hamline University School of Law (1996)
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy – Master Advocate (2012-Present)
- Belli Society - Fellow (2012-Present)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Lifetime Member (2009-Present)
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Lifetime Member (2009-Present)
- American Association for Justice (1996-Present)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (1996-Present)
- Wisconsin Association for Justice (1996-Present)
What did you like most?
Tom Kyle’s personal commitment, keeping me informed.
- K. Kasischke
Review Attorney Thomas Kyle
At Hupy and Abraham, we love seeing new reviews posted on AVVO. Why? Because we’ve spent the last four decades delivering measurable results and providing outstanding service to our clients.
Attorney Thomas Kyle is proud of the firm’s integrity and welcomes you to post your own review.
If you had a nice experience with Attorney Kyle, let us know. We enjoy receiving feedback from our clients and we’d love to hear from you.
Hear What Clients Are Saying!
I could not have made a better choice for representation. Tom and his legal team got me more than I imagined. He answered all my questions and fought aggressively with the insurance company. I am a Hupy and Abraham client forever.