Michael F. Hupy Jason F. Abraham
Voted Best, Rated Best, Year After Year
Types of Cases
The Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa personal injury attorneys of Hupy and Abraham know what you're dealing with after being involved in an accident. Whether you've been hurt in a Milwaukee car crash or Illinois motorcycle accident, you are facing some serious challenges and we're here to help.
"It's exciting and heartwarming to know that there are people and organizations like yours that believe in making a difference in someone's life," writes a community leader about our holiday gift basket program.L. Defatte
A biker tells us, "It's nice to know we have people like you and your organization out helping people like us."G. Edgren III
What You Need to Know
- Posted on 02/10/2016What the 21st Century Cures Act Means for Medical Devices
- Posted on 02/09/2016Negligent Security and Uber Drivers
- Posted on 02/01/2016U.S. Government Investigates Power Morcellator Dangers
- Posted on 02/10/2016 Showing the Love at the 2016 Milwaukee Admirals Charity Game
- Posted on 02/10/2016 A Thousand Words: Why it’s Essential to Photograph Your Accident
- Posted on 02/09/2016 ARCW Thanks Hupy and Abraham for 30th Make a Promise Gala Sponsorship
- ?I’ve read that a property owner may be liable for a slip and fall injury if the property owner should have known about the condition that caused the fall. What does that mean? Who decides what the owner should have known?
- ?What should I do if the insurance adjuster says he can’t authorize the settlement that I request?
- ?Who can start a lawsuit after an Iowa car accident?
Do You Text and Drive?
Current News for Bikers
Latest Biker Newsbrief