Attorney Robert J. Domol joined Hupy and Abraham in 2014. He has devoted his legal career to protecting the rights of people who have suffered serious injuries due to the negligence of others and has recovered millions of dollars for his Wisconsin and Illinois personal injury clients.
In his free time, Attorney Domol mentors law students and new attorneys. He has lectured at legal education programs for new attorneys and judged student court competitions. Attorney Domol enjoys spending free time with his wife, two daughters and border collie.
Licensed to Practice: Wisconsin, Illinois
- DePaul University College of Law– Juris Doctor (2004)
- Michigan State University – Bachelor of Arts (2001)
- Top 40 Under 40 - American Society of Legal Advocates (2016-Present)
- Top 10 Attorney - National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys (2015-Present)
- 10.0 Superb Rating – AVVO (2015-Present)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – The National Trial Lawyers (2014-Present)
- Top 40 Under 40 – The National Trial Lawyers (2014-Present)
- Rising Star – Super Lawyers (2011-Present)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Product Liability Theory – The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction (2003)
- Wisconsin Association for Justice (2014-Present)
- Brown County Bar Association (2013-Present)
- Honorable Robert J. Parins American Inn of Court (2013-Present)
- Chicago Bar Association (2010-Present)
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association (2007-Present)
- American Bar Association (2004-Present)
- Illinois State Bar Association (2004-Present).
Review Attorney Robert Domol
At Hupy and Abraham, we love seeing new reviews posted on AVVO. Why? Because we’ve spent the last four decades delivering measurable results and providing outstanding service to our clients.
Attorney Robert Domol is proud of the firm’s integrity and welcomes you to post your own review.
If you had a nice experience with Attorney Domol, let us know. We enjoy receiving feedback from our clients and we’d love to hear from you.
Hear What Clients Are Saying!
Robert kept in touch with me and explained how long the process would take. I was pleased with the outcome of my case. I only wanted to make sure my medical bills were all paid and you went above and beyond that and I received a check for suffering and pain. You're great!
- J. Rinaldi