Attorney Timothy W. Schelwat has been practicing with Hupy and Abraham, S.C. since 2002. Attorney Schelwat is an avid Harley-Davidson motorcyclist who can often be found at biker events, and has given lectures to motorcyclists throughout the Midwest on legal and insurance coverage issues.
Licensed to Practice: Wisconsin; Illinois; Hawaii; United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin; Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Drake University School of Law – Juris Doctor (1997)
- University of Hawaii, Manoa – Bachelor of Arts (1994)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – The National Trial Lawyers (2015-Present)
- Board Certified Advocate – National Board of Legal Specialty Certification (2015-Present)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum (2015-Present)
- Illinois State Bar Association (2005-Present)
- Hawaii State Bar Association (2001-Present)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (1998-Present)
- Phi Alpha Delta (1997-Present)
Review Attorney Timothy Schelwat
At Hupy and Abraham, we love seeing new reviews posted on AVVO. Why? Because we’ve spent the last four decades delivering measurable results and providing outstanding service to our clients.
Attorney Timothy Schelwat is proud of the firm’s integrity and welcomes you to post your own review.
If you had a nice experience with Attorney Schelwat, let us know. We enjoy receiving feedback from our clients and we’d love to hear from you.
Hear What Clients Are Saying!
Attorney Tim Schelwat was outstanding. I should have called as soon as I was in the accident and the insurance company called me! Lesson learned! Attorney Schelwat always explained how the system works. I chose Hupy and Abraham because I wanted tough, knowledgable, fair representation. I got it. Thank you.
- B. Bohmann