The end of the summer and relatively nice weather of September 2012 may seem like it happened a long time ago. However, we are only two months out from the end of September. It has only been two months since many people in our state were left to mourn the loss of loved ones who died in September 2012 Wisconsin accidents.
Why September 2012 Wisconsin Accidents Were Significant
September 2012 accidents were significant from both statistical and personal perspectives. First, let’s consider what happened. During September 2012:
- 79 people died in traffic accidents.
- That was an increase of 30 lives lost over the number of people who died in Wisconsin fatal crashes during September 2011.
- It was also 20 more lives lost than the five-year average for September Wisconsin fatal accidents.
- It is the highest number of Wisconsin traffic related fatalities in September since September 2007, when 82 people lost their lives.
- Other areas in the Midwest are also reporting increases in traffic-related deaths.
Now, let’s consider the impact on the many family members and relatives left behind. Let’s remember the lives cut short in these tragic accidents.
Contact an Experienced Milwaukee Wrongful Death Lawyer If You Lost a Loved One
If you have recently lost a loved one in a Wisconsin fatal accident then our Milwaukee wrongful death attorneys encourage you to contact us today at 1-800-800-5678 or 414-223-4800 to discuss your legal rights. We also encourage you to watch our FREE DVD, Secrets Insurance Companies Don’t Want You to Know, before settling with an insurance company.