Get Help Now


Who Should You Hire to Represent You in an Iowa Motorcycle Accident Case?

You’ve suffered a lot of physical pain, financial loss, and emotional stress because of your motorcycle accident. Now that the emergency is over and you are working on your long term recovery, you have an important decision to make. You need to decide who you are going to trust to help you get the fair recovery that you deserve.

While technically any person admitted to the bar in Iowa can represent you in a motorcycle accident case, you want to make sure that you hire the right person for the job.

To that end, you might consider:

  • An attorney’s experience with motorcycle accident cases. The attorneys of Hupy and Abraham have represented thousands of riders. We represent riders here at home in Iowa and around the nation. We have settled multiple cases for more than a million dollars.
  • An attorney’s knowledge of biking and feelings about riders. Many of our lawyers are riders. We proudly wear our colors and we are active in supporting riders’ rights. We understand the questions that we should ask during a motorcycle accident investigation because we truly understand the common causes of motorcycle crashes. We also want to help our fellow riders recover when they are injured.

Additionally, you should consider how you get along with the attorney. You want to be comfortable with your lawyer and confident in his or her ability to fight for your fair recovery.

The best way to figure out if a specific lawyer is right for you is to schedule a free face-to-face consultation to discuss your potential claim. If you would like to schedule such a meeting with one of our lawyers, please contact us today via this website.


Jason F. Abraham
Managing Partner, Hupy and Abraham
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment