Get Help Now


Where to Get Reliable Information After Suffering a Prescription Drug Injury in Wisconsin

It wasn’t the doctors at a Milwaukee hospital such as Aurora Medical Center or at a medical practice such as Madison Medical Associates who caused you harm. The doctor who treated you made an accurate diagnosis of your condition and prescribed an FDA-approved medication that was, on paper, well suited to treat your condition. What the doctor didn’t know, and you couldn’t know, was that the prescription drug was going to cause you to suffer a significant injury.

How to Get the Information You Need Now

Now you need accurate and reliable information about what caused you to suffer the terrible side effects from that prescription medication. Here’s how you can get it:

  • Your doctor. Your doctor may be able to make a connection between your injury or illness and the medication you were taking.
  • The FDA website. If there are any ongoing investigations or alerts issued about the drug it may be posted on the FDA’s website.
  • A local pharmaceutical class action lawyer. A lawyer can do a thorough investigation into the cause of your injury and help you get the information you need.

Together, these sources can help you understand why you were hurt and what you may be able to do to recover.

What to Do With the Information Once You Have It

If the information you collect leads you to believe that Actos caused your bladder cancer, that Trasylol caused your heart attack or kidney failure, or that another drug caused your illness or injury then it is time to make an informed decision about protecting your health and legal rights. Please browse our free offers to find out more information and please fill out our online contact form to reach us directly.

Jason F. Abraham
Managing Partner, Hupy and Abraham
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment