Attorney Anne L. Saghir joined Hupy and Abraham as an Associate Attorney in 2014. Before joining Hupy and Abraham, Attorney Saghir practiced in a large range of legal topics. In her free time, she enjoys volunteering, hiking, and cooking.
Licensed to Practice: Wisconsin, Illinois, Florida, Missouri
- Saint Louis University School of Law– Juris Doctor (2006)
- Northwestern University – Bachelor of Arts (2001)
- Dane County Bar Association (2014-Present)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (2014-Present)
- Illinois State Bar Association (2007-Present)
- Missouri State Bar (2006-Present)
Review Attorney Anne Saghir
At Hupy and Abraham, we love seeing new reviews posted on AVVO. Why? Because we’ve spent the last four decades delivering measurable results and providing outstanding service to our clients.
Attorney Anne Saghir is proud of the firm’s integrity and welcomes you to post your own review.
If you had a nice experience with Attorney Saghir, let us know. We enjoy receiving feedback from our clients and we’d love to hear from you.