Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 800-800-5678
Phone: 414-223-4800
Hupy and Abraham, S.C.
Contact Us Get help now! Please fill out the quick contact form below for a fast and free case consultation. We will contact you within 24 hours!

Milwaukee WI Office

  • 111 East Kilbourn Avenue Suite 1100
    Milwaukee, WI 53202
  • Phone: 414-223-4800
  • Fax: 414-271-3374
  • Toll Free: 800-800-5678
  • View Map

Bloomington, IL Office

  • 205 N. Main Street
    Bloomington, IL 61701
  • Phone: 309-827-4800
  • Fax: 309-454-6525
  • Toll Free: 866-532-4800
  • View Map

Gurnee, IL Office

  • 501 North Riverside Drive
    Gurnee, IL 60031
  • Phone: 847-625-5500
  • Fax: 847-625-6318
  • Toll Free: 866-625-2299
  • View Map

Rockford, IL Office

  • 4920 E. State Street Suite 1
    Rockford, IL 61108
  • Phone: 815-877-3900
  • Fax: 815-282-8174
  • Toll Free: 800-390-6350
  • View Map

Cedar Rapids, IA Office

  • 222 3rd Avenue SE, Suite 299-7
    Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
  • Phone: 319-731-9009
  • Fax: 515-777-3399
  • Toll Free: 888-807-2752
  • View Map

Des Moines, IA Office

  • 8769 Northpark Court
    Johnston, IA 50131
  • Phone: 515-984-0091
  • Fax: 515-777-3399
  • Toll Free: 888-807-2752
  • View Map

Quad Cities IA Office

  • 2550 Middle Road, Suite 330
    Bettendorf, IA 52722
  • Phone: 563-275-6892
  • Fax: 515-777-3399
  • Toll Free: 888-807-2752
  • View Map

Appleton, WI Office

  • 3945 West College Avenue
    Appleton, WI 54914
  • Phone: 920-882-8382
  • Fax: 920-750-5397
  • Toll Free: 877-321-HUPY (4879)
  • View Map

Green Bay, WI Office

  • 2830 Ramada Way Suite 100
    Green Bay, WI 54304
  • Phone: 920-593-5050
  • Fax: 920-593-5055
  • Toll Free: 800-800-5678
  • View Map

Madison WI Office

  • 49 Kessel Court
    Madison, WI 53711
  • Phone: 608-277-7777
  • Fax: 608-274-1848
  • Toll Free: 888-277-4879
  • View Map

Wausau WI Office

  • 505 S. 24th Avenue, Suite 102
    Wausau, WI 54401
  • Phone: 715-298-4400
  • Fax: 715-298-4405
  • Toll Free: 800-800-5678
  • View Map

Why shouldn't I accept the initial settlement offer for my Wisconsin car accident insurance claim?

The initial settlement you are offered in your Wisconsin car accident insurance claim will almost always be insufficient in covering your total damages. Before making a decision on accepting an initial car accident settlement, you should review it with an attorney in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, who has handled similar claims.

The insurance companies are not in the business of paying out on a car accident settlement - they want to keep the money in their own pockets.
There are many tactics that insurance adjusters use during your Wisconsin car accident insurance claim to reduce or even deny your case. An experienced attorney in Milwaukee, Wisconsin will have dealt with these tactics before and know how to avoid them.

Your initial car accident settlement may only pay for your current medical bills and lost wages up to that point.
It most likely will not take into account future losses and expenses related to your Wisconsin car accident insurance claim. Initial settlements also usually do not figure in damages for the pain and suffering you endure from your injuries, as well as the loss of enjoyment of life due to permanent disabilities or the loss of a loved one.

An attorney in Milwaukee, Wisconsin who focuses on car accident settlement claims will be able to help you review an initial settlement offer to determine if it is an adequate amount of compensation for your damages.
If your attorney determines you can seek more than their offer, they can help you file a lawsuit to pursue your full settlement.

Contacting an Attorney in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Working with an experienced attorney in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, can make a huge difference in the outcome of your claim. If you or a loved one were injured in a serious accident in the Milwaukee area, order our FREE DVD - Valuable Insurance Information Insurance Companies Don't Want You to Know and contact an attorney in Milwaukee, Wisconsin at Hupy and Abraham for a no-cost consultation on your case - 1-800-800-5678.