Get Help Now


What is subrogation?

If your medical bills from charges incurred as a result of this accident are paid through your health insurance, auto insurance or a medical assistance program, the company who has paid your bills may want to be repaid from your recovery.  This is called subrogation.  If an insurance company notifies us of a subrogated claim, we are obligated to repay them out of your settlement.  Even though we may have to pay an insurance company back for paid medical bills, Hupy & Abraham represents you, their client, not the insurance companies.