The choice to bring a private lawsuit against a pharmaceutical company or join a class action can depend very much on the specific circumstances in your case. Either route may be appropriate in your case, and it’s important to consult with a Wisconsin prescription drug attorney for solid advice before moving forward.
In general, a private suit may be more appropriate if:
- Your injuries are very different from the injuries sustained by others.
- Your injuries and related medical costs are far more severe than those sustained by others.
- The proof of your injuries from the drug is much more apparent than the injuries to a group of patients.
A class action suit may be more appropriate if:
- You need help proving the drug in question caused your injury.
- The amount of money involved in your claim is small or the company is very large.
- There are many others who have suffered similar injuries from the drug.
- You want to work toward having the drug taken off the market.
If you have been harmed by a defective drug in Wisconsin and aren’t sure how to pursue your claim, our Milwaukee lawyers can help. Give Hupy and Abraham a call today at 800-800-5678 or fill out our quick online contact form to get in touch with an experienced Wisconsin class action attorney who can take action and guide you in the right direction.