Get Help Now


I was hurt by a prescription drug that is FDA approved. Do I have to wait for the FDA to take action before I can contact an Iowa class action lawyer about recovering from my injuries?

No, you do not need to wait for the Food and Drug Administration to issue a warning or a recall in order to contact an Iowa class action attorney about your rights and your possible recovery. The FDA does not supervise pharmaceutical companies and the potential dangers of pharmaceutical drugs as closely as we would expect. It isn’t always the FDA that realizes that there is a danger associated with a particular medication, for example. Instead, you may learn of the link between your medication and your injury on the news.

The FDA might not have warned you of the danger, and you do not have to wait for the FDA to take a specific action in order to recover damages. Instead, we encourage you to call an Iowa class action lawyer who will be on your side and who will fight to protect your rights.

You don’t deserve to suffer simply because the FDA has failed to take action. Instead, you can take action by contacting an Iowa pharmaceutical injury lawyer today via this website or by calling 319-731-9009 or 888-807-2752 to learn more. You may be able to join with others who have suffered similar injuries from the same drug and together you may be able to make a fair and just recovery.

Jason F. Abraham
Managing Partner, Hupy and Abraham