We can’t provide you with any litmus test or definitive standards for measuring prescription drug injuries. There is no clear-cut line between what is a minor side effect and what is a significant side effect for which you may be entitled to legal damages.
That said, there are factors that you should consider when deciding whether your pharmaceutical drug side effect was significant and whether you might want to join a class action lawsuit to recover damages for your injuries. For example, you might consider:
- How long your symptoms lasted.
- Whether you needed medical attention.
- What kind of medical attention you required.
- Whether you were able to work.
- Whether you were able to go about your daily activities.
- The amount of pain that you suffered.
- Whether your life was at risk.
- Other factors about your specific injury and the impact of the injury on your life.
If you have any question about whether the side effect that you suffered from a prescription drug was significant enough or similar enough to the injuries of others to allow you to participate in a class action lawsuit then we encourage you to contact an experienced Wisconsin pharmaceutical drug injury lawyer today for more information.
Our Milwaukee class action lawyers welcome your call at 414-223-4800 or 800-800-5678 or your inquiry via this website and we wish you a fast and complete recovery from your prescription drug injuries.