Get Help Now
SHARE A PHOTO OF YOUR FAVORITE ROAD TRIP AND GET SOME EXTRA CASH IN YOUR POCKET!
It is almost summer, so Hupy and Abraham, S.C. is inviting all motorcyclists to commemorate riding season with a photo contest of your "Best Road Memory"! Show us your favorite ride at your favorite place! Whether it's from a long road trip, weekend getaway, or just where you've made some great memories, submit your photo for a chance to win.
How Do I Share My Best Road Memory?
Visit the Hupy and Abraham, S.C. Facebook page and click on the photo contest tab to upload and submit your photo, or fill out the form on this page. Another way is to post your photo with the hashtag #HupyBikeContest on Instagram or Twitter. You can also email your photo to [email protected]
Monthly Winners To Be Announced
- May: Victor Weber
- June: Ben Thielen
- July: Nick Petterson
- August: Tim Boyd
- September: Winner TBA
- October: Grand Prize Winner TBA
- ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY ONE OF THE METHODS ABOVE. ANY OTHER ENTRIES SUBMITTED IN A DIFFERENT MANNER WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE.
- No purchase necessary.
- Open to WI, IA and IL residents 18 years and older only.
- ALL VOTES MUST BE MADE IN THE CONTEST GALLERY IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE.
- Submissions must include name and email.
- Promotion will run May 1, 2017 through September 30, 2017. Final Voting takes place October 2017.
- Prizes must be claimed within 15 days of the announcement.
- Don't forget to "like" the firm on Facebook to keep up with any relevant updates or contest news!
The photo that receives the most Facebook "likes" at the end of each month will receive a First Place Prize of a $100 cash card. The first and second runners-up with the most "likes" will receive Hupy and Abraham, S.C. T-shirts.
Additionally, the photos receiving the most "likes" from each month (May, June, July, August, September) will go on to a final poll in October 2017 to be eligible for the grand prize of a $500 cash card.
It can be hard to find the information you need if you have been involved in an accident or have suffered a serious personal injury. Our Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa attorneys can help you with your personal injury case and provide guidance during your time of need. Call today at 1-800-800-5678 for more information.