We are sorry to hear of your recent Milwaukee motorcycle accident injuries. As riders ourselves, we understand how enjoyable it is to ride in our area and we sympathize with those who have been injured.
While age may have been a factor in your motorcycle accident injuries, it does not bar your potential recovery. You are still entitled to recover damages for all of your costs related to your accident which may include:
- Past, present, and future medical expenses, surgeries, hospitalizations and rehabilitation therapies.
- Property damage to your bike.
- Lost income, if you were still working at the time of your crash and have lost income, or anticipate losing income, as a result of your accident injuries.
- Past, present, and future out-of-pocket expenses such as help around the house and transportation costs if you can’t drive.
- Past, present, and future compensation for physical pain and emotional suffering.
For more information about the specific damages that you may be entitled to if you have been hurt in a Milwaukee motorcycle wreck, we encourage you to contact an experienced Milwaukee personal injury lawyer today at 1-800-800-5678 or 414-223-4800 and to read our FREE book, The Ultimate Guide for Motorcycle Accident Victims.