Attorney Ryan J. Truesdale specializes in Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect cases. With his experience as a medical laboratory scientist, he's uniquely qualified for this area of law. He's also handled intellectual property and employment rights matters. In his spare time, Attorney Truesdale enjoys listening to live music.
Licensed to Practice: Wisconsin
- Marquette University Law School – Juris Doctor (2013)
- University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee – Bachelor of Science (2009)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (2013-Present)
- State Bar of Wisconsin Young Lawyers Division (2013-Present)
- Intellectual Property Society - Vice President (2012-2013)
- Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinic - Legal Volunteer (2011-2013)
Review Attorney Ryan Truesdale
At Hupy and Abraham, we love seeing new reviews posted on AVVO. Why? Because we’ve spent the last four decades delivering measurable results and providing outstanding service to our clients.
Attorney Ryan Truesdale is proud of the firm’s integrity and welcomes you to post your own review.
If you had a nice experience with Attorney Truesdale, let us know. We enjoy receiving feedback from our clients and we’d love to hear from you.