Attorney John P. Podmeyer joined Hupy and Abraham in 2015 to focus on personal injury law. He also has experience with intellectual property, business and taxation law.
In his spare time, Attorney Podmeyer enjoys watching football, playing blues guitar, playing chess, reading and golfing.
Licensed to Practice: Iowa
- Drake University Law School – Juris Doctor (2016)
- Cornell College – Bachelor of Arts (2013)
- CALI Award (Intellectual Property Litigation) - Drake University Law School (2015)
- Iowa State Bar Association (2016-Present)
- Iowa Association for Justice (2016-Present)
- American Bar Association (2016-Present)
Review Attorney John Podmeyer
At Hupy and Abraham, we love seeing new reviews posted on AVVO. Why? Because we’ve spent the last four decades delivering measurable results and providing outstanding service to our clients. Attorney John Podmeyer is proud of the firm’s integrity and welcomes you to post your own review. If you had a nice experience with Attorney Podmeyer, let us know. We enjoy receiving feedback from our clients and we’d love to hear from you.