Attorney Anne L. Saghir joined Hupy and Abraham as an Associate Attorney in 2014. Before joining Hupy and Abraham, Attorney Saghir practiced insurance coverage litigation and commercial litigation. In her free time, she enjoys volunteering, hiking, and cooking.
Licensed to Practice: Wisconsin, Illinois, Florida, Missouri
- Saint Louis University School of Law– Juris Doctor (2006)
- Northwestern University – Bachelor of Science (2001)
- Dane County Bar Association (2014-Present)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (2014-Present)
- Florida State Bar Association (2013-Present)
- Illinois State Bar Association (2007-Present)
- Missouri State Bar (2006-Present)
Review Attorney Anne Saghir
At Hupy and Abraham, we love seeing new reviews posted on AVVO. Why? Because we’ve spent the last four decades delivering measurable results and providing outstanding service to our clients.
Attorney Anne Saghir is proud of the firm’s integrity and welcomes you to post your own review.
If you had a nice experience with Attorney Saghir, let us know. We enjoy receiving feedback from our clients and we’d love to hear from you.