For the past three years, Hupy and Abraham, S.C. has been voted by the public as Milwaukee’s best personal injury law firm in the Shepherd Express ”Best of Milwaukee” public opinion poll. And in 2013, Attorney Michael Hupy was named “Top Local Activist.” Attorney Hupy has spearheaded numerous safety campaigns to promote motorcycle awareness, pedestrian safety and encourage people not to text and drive.
The Shepherd Express’ “Best of Milwaukee” poll has been running for 25 years, longer than any other readers’ choice poll in the city. This year, voting will take place in a two-step process:
- July 31-August 21 -- Voters will nominate their favorite businesses.
- September 11-October 1 -- Voters will choose from the top nominees in each category.
To participate in the poll, simply click this link http://expressmilwaukee.com/bom14 and follow these instructions:
- Log in with your name and email address (must be a valid, verified email address) and click “VOTE.”
- Vote for Hupy and Abraham, S.C. in the 6th section “Services Rendered,” and then the 19th category under “Lawyer – Personal Injury.” Type in Hupy and Abraham, S.C.
- To vote for Attorney Michael Hupy as “Local Activist,” the first category on the ballot is “City Confidential” and “Local Activist,” is the first selection.
- Click the red “Submit and Continue” button at the end of each section.
- Vote in 15 categories, and then submit your ballot by clicking the red “Finalize My Ballot” button.
- Note that a “Thank You” screen will appear and you will receive an email. Be sure to click the link in the email to confirm your vote.
In addition to providing excellent legal service to over 70,000 injured clients, Hupy and Abraham, S.C. has done its part to strengthen the Milwaukee community. In the past three years, the firm has donated more than $500,000 to more than 100 worthwhile causes.